The PMA Starter Kit is an easy to use transmitter evaluation kit for the sub 1GHz frequency bands. The kit represents a complete wireless system having the SmartLEWIS MCU single-chip on board, a multiband ASK/FSK transmitter with embedded 8051 microcontroller.
The evaluation board is designed in a small USB-stick form factor size supporting a USB interface with hot-plug capability for software download to PMA flash, software debugging, power supply and battery charging. The kit includes an antenna and the RF matching and rechargeable Li-ion battery for autonomous operation after disconnecting from USB port. This evaluation kit will support you in testing PMA71xx and PMA51xx as well as in developing and debugging your wireless control applications.
Content of the PMA Starter Kit:
- PMA RF USB Stick mounted with PMA5110
- ¼ lambda Antenna; reduced size with 50-Ohm SMA connector
Additional Support for Download:
- License free trial version for KEIL development tools including C compiler, assembler and debugger (limited in max code size)
- PMA Software framework and example source code
- Comprehensive product documentation