The TDA7255V UWLink Evaluation Kit consits of an UWLink Mainboard and a stacked TDA7255V Extension Board. In this kit you will find a pair of TDA7255V-UWLink combos (Extension-Board plus Mainboard) to establish a bi-directional wireless link and to ease up the product testing and application development.
The TDA7255V-UWLink-Extension-board may be used in three alternative scenarios:
- Using the UWLink Mainboard as an interface to your Windows PC: The TDA7255V-Explorer Windows Software may be used to set the configuration registers and to read out the status registers of TDA7255V.
- Using the UWLink Mainboard as an open programmable XC886 microcontroller board: You can implement your own TDA7255V-Transceiver demonstration or application software using Keil’s μVision 4 programming environment. A specific TDA525x/TDA725x library and SW-framework (low level SPI interface example code) simplify your work.
- Using the TDA7255V UWLink Extension-Boards as stand-alone-modules with any other embedded system environment.
Content of the TDA7255V Evaluation Kit:
- 2 TDA7255V Extension Boards
- 2 antennas
- 2 UWLink Mainboards
- Additional engineering samples
Additional Support for Download:
- TDA7255V Evaluation Kit Software (TDA7255V Explorer)
Comprehensive product documentation on the product webpage
|Product||Frequency band||Output Power||Ordering Name||Ordering Code|
|TDA7255V||434 MHz||10 dBm||