An increasing number of counterfeit products are appearing on the semiconductor marketplace. Many of these have markings and labels that resemble those of Infineon, leading customers to believe they are genuine Infineon products.
Counterfeit products are not manufactured, packaged, labelled, stored, or shipped according to Infineon’s standards. It can therefore be expected that counterfeit products will not comply with Infineon specified parameters nor Infineon quality and reliability standards. Consequently, we must explicitly emphasize that Infineon does not warrant any parts purchased through unauthorized channels nor assume any liability for failure of counterfeit products
To protect you from fraudulent products:
- Infineon products should only be purchased from Infineon directly or from one of Infineon’s authorized distributors. A complete list of authorized distributors is available under www.infineon.com/distribution
- Infineon products should not be purchased if the outer appearance differs from Infineon products you normally receive unless Infineon or an Infineon authorized distributor has provided you a product change notification.
- Infineon strongly advises against purchasing extraordinarily low priced Infineon products from unauthorized distributors.
- Infineon does not support the sale of Infineon products via online auction houses.
If you believe you have received counterfeit Infineon products, please contact Infineon’s Call Center Services (contact information below) and furnish the following information:
- Part number, quantity purchased, unit cost
- Name and contact name of the supplier with address, phone, and web/e-mail addresses
- Digital photos of inner & outer label, inner & outer packaging, and front & back of product
- Copy of purchase order and invoice
Germany: 0 800 951 951 951
International: 00* 800 951 951 951
USA: 1 866 951 9519
(*) Please note: Some countries may require a code other than “00” to access this international number