NFC is entering the consumer technology mass market. However the wide market success of NFC is hinged on three related aspects of system security: trust that personal and financial data remains confidential, flexibility of the security technology, and overall system performance, which translates into consumer satisfaction.
Infineon Technologies - innovation leader in the secure chip card IC market and world leading provider of secure elements for NFC applications - invites you to discuss with different experts from the NFC ecosystem how to meet these challenges.
Hear the latest on mobile NFC payments from Barclaycard, the success of NFC on Blackberry from RIM, the NFC trends from IMS Research and a vision of the future from Consult Hyperion.
We shall provide you with an informative and interactive event focused on the latest technical and market trends and developments in the NFC ecosystem with focus on mobile payment and open applications. There will be various NFC demonstrations including a new concept of a removable Active NFC Secure Element that allows NFC to be incorporated into a range of phones.
This event is free, but the number of participants is very limited. So register now – to register please send an e-mail to Annabel Cartwright – Annabel(at)smartex.com - relate to “Infineon NFC Roadshow” as this event is coordinated by Smartex Limited
Who should attend:
- CEO`s, CTO´s, VP`s, Directors and Managers responsible for NFC applications and services in several vertical industries
- Companies that are planning to issue and launch NFC applications and services, including MNOs, banks, TSM provider, transport card and ticketing companies, retailers as well as card, terminal, reader and mobile handset manufacturers.
- To benefit from this platform for the NFC community, and those interested by NFC technology from within the NFC ecosystem.
- To meet and network with leading experts from international operators, banks, retailers and manufacturers
- To learn from and discuss with experts within the NFC ecosystem
- To get to know us: Infineon Technologies, which has been active as an innovation leader in the secure chip card IC (integrated circuit) market for more than two decades, supports the NFC ecosystem with distinct security offerings that meet the requirements for the different NFC platforms now in the market. Infineon`s products support every way to bring hardware based security directly into mobile devices. Infineon has established a leadership position that makes the company a strong partner in this dynamic, emerging ecosystem. According to IMS Research Infineon Technologies is the world leading provider of secure elements for NFC applications.
- Inside of latest market trends and future outlooks
- All you need to know about NFC mobile payment and various open applications
- How to overcome technology and commercial barriers
- To distinguish between NFC visions and NFC reality
- How the migration paths of adopting NFC could look like