This book explores both the business and technological trends of the Asia Pacific automotive market. It is divided into 9 chapters :
- 1st and 2nd chapters tells about the growth of automotive electronics industry emphasising on Asia Pacific regions as well as covering major business environment factors & trends that affect this industry.
- 3rd chapter focus on the OEMs, Electronics Suppliers and semiconductor components suppliers and their relationship in the value chain.
- 4th to 7th chapter share the views on the challenges, trends, technology and business perspectives on automotive electronics and also powertrain, body & safety electronics found in automobiles.
- 8th chapter gives reader an overview of the automotive electronics industry and highlight key trends and challenges in this fasteest growing country in Asia Pacific as well as highlighting future perspectives and possibilities.
- 9th chapter of this book embodies all the issues & challenges discussed in the preceding chapters including some perspectives of what may be in store in the forthcoming years.