Digital DC-DC Multiphase Controller
- Software & Tools
- Sales Insight
Digital DC-DC Multiphase Controller subcategories
Primarion™ entered the power management industry and has tranformed it with innovative digital power solutions architecture. Primarion™ was acquired by Infineon in 2008 and the name Primarion™ is now a brand for our innovative low voltage DC-DC solutions inside Infineon.
Our power architecture addresses the need for more accurate and efficient power delivery to support challenging requirements of today’s processors, ASICs, and FPGAs. It also addresses the need for adaptive local intelligent control over power delivery to optimize performance and minimize power consumption. By providing power conversion and power management in a single chip with increased accuracy, real-time monitoring and control capabilities, Primarion™ is leading the way towards simplified system designs and lower cost and higher performance implementations.
Flexibility & Adaptability
- Customize controllers without the silicon spins
- Programmable configuration, fault setting, calibration
- Use integrated or discrete power train
Testability and Telemetry
- Primarion software GUI enables real-time system design, configuration, validation and monitoring
- Digitally report I, V, T, and faults
- Storage of ATE trimmed & calibration values, configurations, etc.
- Pricing Competitive with analog solutions
Low cost complete power solution including scalable power stages
Highest power efficiency in smallest space
- Infineon power solutions are recognized in the whole industry as best in class for power efficiency and power density
|742 KB||29 Jan 2008|
|579 KB||01 Jul 2015||01_00|
|705 KB||01 Mar 2014|
Product Selection Guide
|2.8 MB||12 Mar 2008|
|22.2 MB||21 Feb 2017||00_00|
|340 KB||23 Oct 2015||01_00|
Find an answer to your question
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.