XC85x-Series (Industrial & Multimarket)
- Software & Tools
- Sales Insight
Controller Area Network (CAN) is a robust serial bus designed for board to board communication in noisy environments
such as automobile and industrial control systems. MultiCAN developed by Infineon improves upon previous CAN implementations
by adding features such as additional CAN nodes, more message objects linked list management of message objects
and support for TTCAN level 2. The XC85x-Series is a new member of XC800 family dedicated for CAN applications by integrating
a MultiCAN controller which support CAN (V2.0B). The on chip CAN module reduces the CPU load by performing most of the
functions required by the networking protocol (masking, filtering and buffering of CAN frames).
- MultiCAN with 2 nodes
- 32 message objects shared between both nodes
- Data transfer rates up to 1Mbit/s
- Advanced interrupt handling, up to 8 interrupt nodes
- Automatic FIFO and gateway mode support
- Powerful message transfer control and error handling capabilities
- Advanced acceptance filtering
- Advanced CAN bus bit timing analysis and baud rate detection via a frame counter
- Multiple serial communication: 2 UART and 1 high speed SPI compatible, synchronous serial interface SSC
- Power-down mode with fast wakeup capability via RxD or EXINT0
- clock gating control to each peripheral
|2 MB||18 Mar 2010||01_00|
|275 KB||18 Mar 2010|
|433 KB||25 Apr 2013||01_00|
|2.9 MB||15 Mar 2016||03_05|
|KIT_MINIWIGGLER_3_USB||Microcontroller||High-Performance and Cost-Effective interface to the 10-pin DAP and 20-pin Automotive JTAG connector
||active and preferred|
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.