- Compatible with Arduino Uno R3
- Capable of high performance current control
- Microstepping degree can be adjusted by software
- Driver circuit with logic level inputs
- Software & Tools
- Sales Insight
Stepper Motor Control Shield with IFX9201 & XMC1300
Hardware Compatible to Arduino
The stepper motor control shield from Infineon Technologies is one of the first high current stepper motor control boards being compatible to Arduino as well as to Infineon’s XMC1100 Boot Kit. The stepper motor control shield is capable to drive the two coils in a stepper motors featuring dual-half bridge configuration. The implemented integrated IFX9201 half bridges can be controlled by a STEP-signal via the STEP Pin. Interfacing to a microcontroller is made easy by the integrated XMC1300 microcontroller that holds the peripherals to allow high-speed current control. Microstepping of the stepper motor can be achieved using the internal comparators, operational amplifiers are installed to adapt the motor current sense signal to the microcontroller’s input levels.
Summary of Features:
- Fast and inexpensive prototyping of stepper motor control
- Simple testing of microstepping algorithms
- Diagnose pin to allow hardware feedback during development
- Overtemperature shut down with latch behavior and undervoltage shut down of the power section
- Stepper motors up to 5A phase current
- 24V nominal input voltage for the power stage
- Average motor current 3A without additional cooling effort, 5A possible with proper cooling
|Product Name||Stepper Motor Control Shield with IFX9201 & XMC1300|
|Target Application||Motor Control & Drives|
|Description||Evaluation board, demonstrating how the combination of XMC1300 and IFX9201can be used to control stepper motors in microstepping operation|
|Sales Product Name||KIT_XMC1300_IFX9201|
|Product Status||active and preferred|
|Completely lead free|
Find an answer to your question
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.