- Software & Tools
- Sales Insight
|Company Name and Weblink||Product Name||XE166||Description|
|EUROS||X||EUROS is a real-time operating system that takes into consideration the requirements in the embedded field:
- Minimal memory requirements.
- Short response times through efficient interrupt management.
- Flexible communication mechanisms.
- Extensive selection of available drivers and protocol stacks.
- Hardware independent application development.
- Support of several Infineon XE166 microcontroller.
In addition to the operating system the cross-development environment EUROSkit and the high level language debugger EUROScope are available.
|RTX166 TINY||X||Small real-time kernel designed for single-chip applications. The RTX166 Tiny kernel requires only 1500 bytes of code space and is well suited for applications that don't need RTOS features like messaging, semaphores, and memory pool management.|
|2.9 MB||15 Mar 2016||03_05|
Find an answer to your question
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.