- ESD / transient protection of high-speed data lines exceeding : IEC61000-4-2 (ESD): 20 kV (air / contact) , IEC61000-4-4 (EFT): 40 A (5/50 ns) ,IEC61000-4-5 (surge): 3 A (8/20 μs)
- Max. working voltage: 5.3 V
- Extremely low capacitance: down to 0.2 pF
- Very low clamping voltage: 12 V typ.
- Extremely low forward clamping voltage: 4 V typ.
- Very low reverse current: < 1 nA typ.
- Pb-free (RoHS compliant) package
- Software & Tools
- Sales Insight
Ultra-Low Capacitance ESD Diode Array
Summary of Features:
- USB 2.0, 10/100/1000 Ethernet, FireWire, DVI
- HDMI, S-ATA
- Mobile communication
- Consumer products (STB, MP3; DVD, DSC...)
- LCD displays, camera
- Notebooks and destop computers, peripherals
|CL min max||0.4pF 0.6pF|
|VESD (IEC61000-4-2 contact) min||20.0kV|
|Vcl typ. reverse (TLP 16A)||19V|
|Vcl typ. reverse (TLP 30A)||28V|
|Vcl typ. forward (TLP 16A)||10V|
|Vcl typ. forward (TLP 30A)||17V|
|1.7 MB||27 Mar 2014||01_03|
Material Content SheetInfo
|27 KB||31 Oct 2013||01_00|
|Sales Product Name||ESD5V3U2U-03LRH|
|Product Status||not for new design|
|Order online||Buy online|
|Completely lead free||yes|
|Packing Type||TAPE & REEL|
ESD Protection Devices by Infineon Technologies
Gadgets are getting increasingly important in our life. However, all the gadget features can be enjoyed only, if the gadget works reliably anytime.
|496 KB||11 Apr 2016||01_00|
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.