General Lighting and Industrial Lighting
Select a Subcategory
Global concerns over climate changes require using our limited energy resources more efficiently. Approximately 20% of the global electrical energy is consumed by general lighting applications. The trend towards energy efficient general lighting is apparent and requires both efficient light source technologies and electronics components.
Infineon as global number 1 ranking Power Semiconductor Market leader for the last 6 consecutive years, offers an innovative product portfolio for General lighting and Industrial lighting applications supporting benchmark efficiency improvements, system miniaturization, reliability and overall cost savings.
Infineon delivers innovative, high-performance solutions with best-in-class technologies that can be used in a broad
range of general lighting applications.
- Fully integrated ballast controllers for fluorescent lamps
- Highly efficient offline LED driver ICs for lamp retrofits and low-power LED converters
- DC/DC switched mode and linear LED drivers for single string LED applications
- High performance power management ICs and microcontrollers for intelligent lighting systems
- Extensive portfolio of leading edge CoolMOS™ and OptiMOS™ Power MOSFETs
|Small Signal MOSFETs Overview||Small Signal MOSFETs Market||Small Signal MOSFETs - Application Examples 1 of 2||Small Signal MOSFETs - Application Examples 2 of 2|