At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Start||Jul 01, 2017|
- Benchmark and evaluate new test platform & test cell roadmap, and adapt into test development flow
- Support in defining test time roadmap & test flow, and drive for test cost reduction across projects
- Moderate 8D and 5 Whys investigations
- Drive improvement in test methodology and processes with learnings from lessons-learned and feedback from production, collaborate with test concept engineer for test coverage and DFT improvement
- Master / Bachelor's Degree in Electrical / Electronics Engineering with minimum 12 years of experience in Test Engineering and at least 5 years hands on test program development experience on Advantest 93k
- Expertise in digital, NVM and mixed signal test methods and technologies
- Experienced with complete semiconductors product life cycle from development to production
- Experienced with Teradyne J750 test development, UNIX, C, C++, Web programming
- Strong leadership and communication skills, able to drive multi-site and cross-functional teams, influence counterparts and deploy new technologies in the organisation
- Knowledge and know-how on automotive semiconductors products and microcontroller products is an added advantage
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What we offer you in Singapore
Singapore is our regional headquarter for Asia-Pacific and consists of production, research & development, sales & marketing, supply chain and many central functions.