At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Start||May 31, 2017|
- Manage supply chain from Assembly to Test loading, inventories and delivery performance to meet customer expectations
- Monitor the execution of production plan and resolve any potential issues on a timely manner
- Improvement in Production Planning and Inventory Management
- Transform forecast to finished goods using Subcontractors Planning Procedures and systems
- Analyze demand with respect to capacity and materials requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering or equivalent with minimum 3 years of relevant working experience
- Good in planning and analytical skills
- Attention to details and good time management skills
- Proficient in Excel and strong in communications skills
- SAP knowledge preferred
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What we offer you in Singapore
Singapore is our regional headquarter for Asia-Pacific and consists of production, research & development, sales & marketing, supply chain and many central functions.