At a glance
|Location||Milpitas | CA|
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Start||Jul 17, 2017|
- Working with the team of SOC design methodology, flow and implementation engineers.
- Work on Synthesis, Floorplan, Powerplan, Place & Route, Clock Tree Synthesis, DFY/DFM and timing closure for complex designs.
- Development of technology files for place and route tool.
- Work closely with Timing methodology/signoff team and design teams to improve the flow which helps faster timing closure.
- Responsible for debugging current tool and flow issues working closely with EDA vendors and drive them for new features.
- Adapting Infineon flow and tools for faster and reliable tape out of complex designs. Work as integral part of the team in Global environment.
- Help, assist, resolve technical issues for flow/designs across all sites.
- Work with Design and flow teams to understand the drawbacks with the current flow/methodology. Propose new methodologies to reduce the design cycle time.
- BE / BTech / MS in Electronics with 8-12 years experience.
- Managed/Worked on multiple tapeouts at 90nm/65nm/40nm/28nm/16nm nodes complex designs.
- Working (hands on) knowledge on place & route, synthesis and STA for full chip complex designs.
- Strong experience in P&R, timing closure, synthesis, constraining and timing analysis required.
- Experience in Automotive and Industrial domain designs is desirable.
- Experience in low power/multi voltage design and understanding/development of UPF is a must.
- Excellent debugging skills to diagnose and devise workarounds for flow/design issues.
- Deep knowledge of Synopsys tools and flow is a must.
- Perl and TCL/TK required to achieve highly automated, reproducible and fast results.
- Knowledge about data management is a definite plus.
- Good team player working with geo-dispersed cross cultural and cross functional teams.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills required.
Our global team, with over 34.000 employees, works to improve energy efficiency, enables new mobility concepts and provides for security in our digital age. With our innovative semiconductors and system solutions we contribute to a more sustainable future.
What we offer you in Milpitas, CA
Our Milpitas site, located in Silicon Valley, is one of the headquarters for Infineon Technologies Americas Corp. This site is primarily focused on Chip Card and Security and Power Management and Multi-market regional sales, marketing, and distribution.