At a glance
|Entry level||Fresh Graduate (without work experience)|
|Start||Mar 01, 2017|
- Partner with a team of SoC implementation engineers, be fully accountable for tapeouts of complex designs on various technology nodes and provide recommendations for best implementation
- Understand and adapt to the current Infineon implementation flow through interactions with design, verification and DFT teams across all sites of Infineon
- Liaise with expert team to drive improvements in implementation methodology
- Jointly execute projects with counterparts in other sites and be an integral part of the team in the global environment
- Resolve day-to-day technical issues
- Bachelor/Masters in Electronics and Electrical Engineering
- Knowledge in Microelectronics
- Knowledge in Commercial EDA Tools for IC design
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What we offer you in Singapore
Singapore is our regional headquarter for Asia-Pacific and consists of production, research & development, sales & marketing, supply chain and many central functions.