Motorcycle Engine Management
In areas of the world where motorcycles dominate the transportation landscape – most notably the Asia-Pacific region – motorcycle engine management is a central topic in booming markets. The biggest challenges: tight budget constrains and ever-stricter requirements for emissions and fuel consumption.
Infineon is well-versed in these challenges and accordingly offers a flexible, scalable portfolio suitable for motorcycle engine management needs. From highly cost-effective chipset solutions, such as MCU, U-chip and sensors, to scalable chipset solutions that support EFI, e-carburetor and CDI system approaches.
Motorcycle Engine Management System Diagram
- Scalable chip-set solutions supporting EFI, e-carburetor and CDI system approaches
- Highest feature density in smallest package supporting smallest form factor
- Single device TLE8080EM solution to manage the entire electronic power interface of an one cylinder combustion engine
- Scalable and an easy-to-use XC2700 family supporting easy to implement up- and downgrade options for functional enhancement or cost optimization
- CO2 reduction 17g/km; fuel efficiency increase 16mpg