Hydraulic management system for trucks and agricultural vehicles
To fulfill its mission of efficiently controlling an inductive valve, a hydraulic management system for trucks and agricultural vehicles must be robust enough to resist harsh environments – and be engineered to provide the right selection of protective and diagnostic functions. A task especially easy to complete with semiconductor solutions from Infineon.
Infineon offers a range of robust, high-quality low side and high side switches with the features and functions today’s hydraulic system demand. All are easily integrated into the electronic system, and our reference design and system solution help save you time and money. See what possible when your hydraulic systems designs meet components from Infineon.
Hydraulic management system for truck and agricultural vehicles system diagram
- Integrated solution reduces the design outlay
- Pin-to-pin compatibility between the 12 and 24V PROFET™+ families
- Family concept with RDS(on) scalability reduces the engineering outlay
- Protection functions, including SC, overload, OT and ESD
- Diagnostic functions, including open load, OT detection, integrated OPAMP and current sense
- One stop shop: supply, microcontroller, actuators and sensors
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.