Tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS)
A safety feature that’s mandatory in a growing list of countries, a tire pressure management system (TPMS) requires reliable integration of a low power sensor into the rough environment of a car tire. Price pressure means that the solution must also be in line with your budget. With Infineon’s semiconductor products, you’ll get more than you bargained for. Take advantage of the unique functionalities and features we offer and make your TPMS application a guaranteed success.
System diagram for tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS)
- TPMS ensures correct tire pressure which is essential for car safety, handling, comfortable driving and tire lifetime
- Furthermore, accurate tire pressure prevents increased fuel consumption/CO 2 emissions
- TPMS is already mandatory in the USA, EU and South Korea
- Infineon’s TPMS IC SP37 provides
- various surveillance functions ensuring reliable measurements
- a pre-calibrated pressure sensor system for instant use
- a fully packaged sensor system proven to withstand harsh automotive environments
- a microcontroller-based architecture enables flexible system design
- a high level of integration for reducing overall system component count
- an increased tire lifetime by up to 30 percent
Battery Management for Electric Verhicles
Solutions for Small Electric Vehicles
Powertrain System Part 1
Powertrain System Part 2
BLDC Motor Control
Brushed DC Motors
Stepper Motor Control
AC Induction Motors
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.