In-cabin sensing applications
Today’s advanced driver assistant systems (ADAS) and, perhaps in the future, autonomous cars require precise information about the driver’s focal point and what’s happening inside the vehicle. This is where 3D camera-based, in-cabin sensing applications come in. They recognize driver behavior and deliver this information to the ADAS system so it can react accordingly.
Benefits: increased safety and driver comfort. 3D cameras also enable entirely new HMI concepts and user experiences, for example, gesture recognition and control of infotainment systems.
An optimum solution for in-cabin sensing applications
The latest 3D camera chip from Infineon is based on the Time-of-Flight (ToF) principle and directly measures the depth and the amplitude value in every pixel. The highly integrated single-chip imager is extremely small in size and powerful in performance. Compact, precise and flexible, it is opening up new possibilities in automotive applications.
- Highly robust 3D data based on the Time-of-Flight principle with an outstanding depth performance and lowest power consumption
- Reliable in all ambient light conditions – in sunlight, darkness and changing light levels
- Smallest footprint thanks to single-chip design and monocular 3D camera architecture
- no baseline between active parts
- no risk of misalignment, for example through temperature fluctuations or vibrations
- minimum calibration work
- Reduced computing time, regardless of the color, pattern and structure of objects
Battery Management for Electric Verhicles
Solutions for Small Electric Vehicles
Powertrain System Part 1
Powertrain System Part 2
BLDC Motor Control
Brushed DC Motors
Stepper Motor Control
AC Induction Motors
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.