(H)EV - Auxiliary HV/LV DC/DC
The architecture of electric vechicles comprises at least one low-voltage sub-network with a low-voltage energy storage and multiple electrical loads, and one high-voltage sub-network with a high-voltage energy storage. The auxiliary HV/LV DC/DC job is to enable the bi-directional energy flow between these two electrical subnets.
Your biggest challenges: achieving greatest-possible efficiency and keeping overall system costs in check. The space required for the DC/DC should also be kept to an absolute minimum. Infineon’s portfolio is specially designed to help you overcome these barriers with ease.
(H)EV - Auxiliary HV/LV DC/DC system diagram
- Fully automotive-qualified product portfolio including both power module and discrete solutions
- Supports a wide range of highly-efficient conversion topologies (including bidirectional)
- Compact design with highest power density
- Very low switching losses at high switching frequencies
- Isolation-integrated in gate driver
- High-performance 32-bit microcontroller solutions
- Evaluation Kit available to reduce system development time
Battery Management for Electric Verhicles
Solutions for Small Electric Vehicles
Powertrain System Part 1
Powertrain System Part 2
BLDC Motor Control
Brushed DC Motors
Stepper Motor Control
AC Induction Motors
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.