Small 1-cylinder combustion engine solution
In up-and-coming markets, especially in the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region, motorcycles are the most important means of transportation for a majority of the population. The biggest hurdles while developing solutions for small 1-cylinder combustion engines: sticking to a tight budget while also meeting increasingly stricter emission and fuel consumption guidelines.
With a flexible, scalable product portfolio that’s in line with the market segment’s cost and performance needs, Infineon is the smart choice. We offer highly cost-effective chipset solutions, such as MCU, U-chip and sensors. Discover what’s possible with our scalable chipsets that support EFI, e-carburetor and CDI system approaches.
Small 1-cylinder combustion engine solution system diagram
- Scalable chipset solutions supporting EFI, e-carburetor and CDI system approaches
- Highest feature density in smallest package supporting smallest form factor
- Single-device TLE8080EM solution for managing the entire electronic power interface of a 1-cylinder combustion engine
- Scalable and easy-to-use XC2700 family supporting easy-to-implement up- and downgrade options for functional enhancement or cost optimization
- CO2 reduction of 17g/km and fuel efficiency increase of 16mpg
Battery Management for Electric Verhicles
Solutions for Small Electric Vehicles
Powertrain System Part 1
Powertrain System Part 2
BLDC Motor Control
Brushed DC Motors
Stepper Motor Control
AC Induction Motors
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.