48V micro-hybrid (start/stop and high efficient generator)
As a new voltage domain for vehicles, today’s selection of 48V micro-hybrid components is limited. But this doesn’t change the fact that you need cost-effective, high performance and well-aligned electrification solutions for your applications. Whether entry level for SOP 2017+, or for upper market segments. Infineon offers an entire system of chipset solutions, from voltage regulators and transceivers to sensors, microcontrollers and smart power drivers. We’re also pleased to support you with our 48V micro-hybrid system demonstrators for inverters and DC/DC.
48V micro-hybrid system diagram
- Full range of products ranging from voltage regulators, transceivers, sensors, microcontrollers and smart power drivers
- Leading-edge OptiMOS™ MOSFET technology combined with a robust package for ensuring best-in-class performance and outstanding current capacity
- Higher alternator efficiency thanks to MOSFET rectification
- Higher output current at low alternator RPM
- Advanced modes supported: engine brake emulation, car sailing/coasting, electrical car launch
Battery Management for Electric Verhicles
Solutions for Small Electric Vehicles
Powertrain System Part 1
Powertrain System Part 2
BLDC Motor Control
Brushed DC Motors
Stepper Motor Control
AC Induction Motors
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.