LIN alternator regulator
Looking for a reliable partner for highly-efficient, environmental-friendly power generation for passenger cars and commercial vehicles?
Infineon’s LIN alternator regulators guarantee a reliable energy supply for your vehicle’s electrical system. Even better: their high efficiency contributes to a noticeable reduction in fuel consumption. Compliant with the VDA LIN generator-regulator specifications, the devices support both conventional alternators and start-stop systems.
LIN alternator regulator system diagram
- Supporting conventional alternator and start-stop systems
- Fully digital PI regulation with very fast and accurate performance
- Compliant with VDA LIN-generator-regulator specifications
- Supports rectification with standard P/N diodes, low-loss diodes and MOSFETs
- EEPROM for outstanding flexibility during on-site customization of target application
- LIN interface (LIN 2.1 on physical layer, LIN 1.3/LIN2.1 on datalink layer)
- Very low quiescent current (less than 80μA at 25°C), excellent EMC performance
- High ESD resistivity of 8kV on all lines
- High current (12A) and temperature (up to 175°C) capability
- Available as bare die for mechatronic brush holder as well as in automotive industrial standard packages PG-TO-220-5
- Green product (RoHS-compliant) and AEC-Q100-qualified