LIN alternator regulator
Looking for a reliable partner for highly-efficient, environmental-friendly power generation for passenger cars and commercial vehicles?
Infineon’s LIN alternator regulators guarantee a reliable energy supply for your vehicle’s electrical system. Even better: their high efficiency contributes to a noticeable reduction in fuel consumption. Compliant with the VDA LIN generator-regulator specifications, the devices support both conventional alternators and start-stop systems.
LIN alternator regulator system diagram
- Supports conventional alternator and start-stop systems
- Fully digital PI regulation with a very fast and accurate performance
- Compliant with VDA LIN-generator-regulator specifications
- Supports rectification with standard P/N diodes, low-loss diodes and MOSFETs
- EEPROM for outstanding flexibility during on-site customization of target application
- LIN interface (LIN 2.1 on physical layer, LIN 1.3/LIN2.1 on datalink layer)
- Very low quiescent current (less than 80μA at 25°C), excellent EMC performance
- High ESD resistivity of 8kV on all lines
- High current (12A) and temperature (up to 175°C) capability
- Available as bare die for mechatronic brush holder as well as in automotive industrial standard packages TO-220-5
- Green product (RoHS-compliant) and AEC-Q100-qualified
Battery Management for Electric Verhicles
Solutions for Small Electric Vehicles
Powertrain System Part 1
Powertrain System Part 2
BLDC Motor Control
Brushed DC Motors
Stepper Motor Control
AC Induction Motors
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.