Double-clutch transmission - electrical control
A huge advantage of a double clutch transmission with electrical control: its potential to achieve a higher level of fuel efficiency. With lower fuel consumption and reduced emissions decisive factors in the automotive industry, double clutch transmissions with electrical control now play an integral role in the vehicles of today and tomorrow, thanks to their ability to change to 48V.
That’s why Infineon offers a comprehensive portfolio of high-quality semiconductor solutions for double clutch transmissions with electrical control. From voltage regulators, transceivers and sensors to microcontrollers and smart power drivers. Discover our leading OptiMOS™-T2 MOSFET technology that introduces best-in-class performance and outstanding current capacity to your applications. Or our coherent chip-set solution for easy and effective ISO26262 compliant system implementation.
Double-clutch transmission - electrical control system diagram
- Full range of products ranging from voltage regulators, transceivers, sensors, microcontrollers and smart power drivers
- Leading-edge OptiMOS™-T2 MOSFET technology combined with a robust package for ensuring best-in-class performance and outstanding current capacity
- Optimized sensors providing enhanced disturbance immunity (e.g. vibration) and direction detection
- Reduces fuel consumption compared to manual transmission
- Coherent chipset solution for an easy and effective ISO 26262-compliant system implementation
Battery Management for Electric Verhicles
Solutions for Small Electric Vehicles
Powertrain System Part 1
Powertrain System Part 2
BLDC Motor Control
Brushed DC Motors
Stepper Motor Control
AC Induction Motors
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.