Brushed DC motor control for trucks and agricultural vehicles
Today’s brushed DC motor control for trucks and agricultural vehicles applications require a highly-precise DC motor. One robust enough to resist harsh environments. And with the right protective and diagnostic functions. Infineon delivers with its robust and high-quality solutions, including integrated half-bridges, MOSFET drivers for h-bridges and our complete family of MOSFETs with RDS(on) scalability. Also, we uniquely offer 12V and 24V solutions, both integrated and discrete, tailored to DC motor control needs. Give your application a head start with our system solutions and reference designs for brushed DC motor control for trucks and agricultural vehicles.
System diagram: Brushed DC motor control for trucks and agricultural vehicles system diagram
- Integrated solution reduces the overall outlay
- Discrete solution optimized for all motors thanks to a broad selection of MOSFETs
- PWM control
- Protection functions, including SC, overload, OT and ESD
- Diagnostic functions, including open load, OT detection, integrated OPAMP and current sense
Solution Finder – your guide to a successful design
Use our Solution Finder to quickly and easily find, compare and purchase the right semiconductors for your project. Simply select your application and the online tool visualizes suitable components in useful system diagrams, which you can customize to your needs.
You can already access 400 solutions for motor control and drive applications in our tool. Coming soon: solutions for lighting, power supplies and other applications.
In this training, you will:
- to know about the market trend “Electrification” in commercial, construction, and agricultural vehicles (CAV)
- Understand the importance of customer enablement and how Infineon serves eCAV