Smart window lift/roof control module
Space is of the essence for smart window lift applications. The ideal find: a system-on-chip solution at a low price point – with a small form factor to save valuable PCB board space. A single chip solution for improved module reliability is also in high demand. In line with your smart window lift needs, Infineon offers high-quality semiconductors and a chip with a small form factor and small housing. What’s more, our solutions use fewer external devices than any other on the market.
Smart window lift/roof control module system diagram
- System-on-chip solution with integrated ARM® Cortex®-M0industry-standard microcontroller core
- Platform solution for a size- and weight-optimized relaybased motor control
- Integrated voltage regulator, LIN transceiver, switch inputs and relay driver
- Cyclic sense and cyclic wake-up capability saves average current consumption
- Package with very small form factor saves PCB board space
- Single-chip solution improves module reliability
Battery Management for Electric Verhicles
Solutions for Small Electric Vehicles
Powertrain System Part 1
Powertrain System Part 2
BLDC Motor Control
Brushed DC Motors
Stepper Motor Control
AC Induction Motors
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.