Power distribution for start-stop systems with a dual battery approach
A host of factors are critical to the success of applications for power distribution for start-stop systems with a dual battery approach. From ensuring smart, high-current, high-power switching to protecting from low power losses due to extreme low ohmic devices. Most of all you’re challenged to find diagnostic-capable high voltage solutions. Infineon’s broad portfolio of top-quality products contains exactly that. What makes our solutions stand out from the crowd? Sophisticated diagnostic features, including temperature and current sensing. And a high number of switching activations for negligible aging.
Power distribution for start-stop systems with a dual battery approach system diagram
- Smart high-current, high-power switching
- Solid-state power switch provides relay functionality with alternative fuse
- Low power losses due to extremely low-ohmic devices
- Alternative protection modes: smart or fuse protection
- Some power switches with current input control for long control wires
- Sophisticated diagnostic features
- High number of switching activations, negligible aging
- Bidirectional blocking power switches
- Active diode functionality
- Solid-state relay (power switch inside relay housing)
- Smart relay driver, optional with constant current control
Battery Management for Electric Verhicles
Solutions for Small Electric Vehicles
Powertrain System Part 1
Powertrain System Part 2
BLDC Motor Control
Brushed DC Motors
Stepper Motor Control
AC Induction Motors
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.