Interior light control with capacitive touch sensor
Easy-to-use touch solutions are welcome additions to vehicles’ interiors. They’re robust and easy to integrate and, from the driver’s perspective, user-friendly. Nevertheless, successful interior light control with capacitive touch sensor applications must meet certain standards. These include being equipped with durable and reliable touch sense control technology – and accommodating a high number of features. Infineon offers all this and more, saving you time and hassle. Our touch solution is especially easy to integrate and requires a minimum of external components.
Interior light control with capacitive touch sensor system diagram
- Replacing mechanical switches offers high system cost savings
- Robust and reliable touch sense control technology, especially in noisy environments in combination with multiple coverage options such as acrylic glass (~2mm)
- Enables the efficient design of HMIs with up to 20 touch buttons
- Low pin count and cheap single layer PCB solutions
- High feature integration: combined control and drive of displays or stepper motors with up to 50mA
- Easy and flexible implementation: optimized SW library for touch sense control in ROM frees up flash memory and CPU resources for customer-specific solutions
Battery Management for Electric Verhicles
Solutions for Small Electric Vehicles
Powertrain System Part 1
Powertrain System Part 2
BLDC Motor Control
Brushed DC Motors
Stepper Motor Control
AC Induction Motors
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.