High feature body control module
As ever more functions are integrated into a smaller board space, a high feature body control module (BCM) must step up and meet new demands. First and foremost, the respective semiconductor solutions require a high level of integration. And be scalable and flexible enough to accommodate a broad range of needs. Infineon offers you the most scalable portfolio of protected high side PROFET™ and SPOC™ switches on the market. Seize the unique opportunity to greatly enhance you system reliability as well: we are the benchmark in short-circuit robustness.
High feature body control module system diagram
- AURIX™ multicore concept enables integration of two applications into one device.
- AURIX™ supports safety requirements up to ASIL-D (ISO 26262)
- AURIX™ hardware encryption (HSM) enabling advanced security features
- Encapsulation feature allows software development without interference between multiple applications
- Very high integrated functionality enables reduced board space
- All features of a classic Body Control Module are available, including protected load control with sophisticated diagnostics
Battery Management for Electric Verhicles
Solutions for Small Electric Vehicles
Powertrain System Part 1
Powertrain System Part 2
BLDC Motor Control
Brushed DC Motors
Stepper Motor Control
AC Induction Motors
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.