System-on-chip 3-phase motor control
First and foremost, auxiliary drives are highly sought after for system-on-chip 3-phase motor control. A top solution also boasts a small form factor to save valuable PCB board space – and features extremely compact electronics for high-performance 3-phase motor control.
In Infineon’s broad product portfolio, you’ll find perfect-fit products, such as our range of embedded power ICs. Choose Infineon and benefit from a simplified EMC design and a standard microcontroller core, the ARM® Cortex™ M3 – two factors you’ll find nowhere else on the market.
System-on-chip 3-phase motor control system diagram
- System-on-chip solution with integrated ARM® Cortex® M3 industry-standard microcontroller core
- Platform solution for a wide range of size- and weightoptimized motor applications
- Package with very small form factor saves PCB board space
- Integrated voltage regulator, LIN transceiver, switch input and direct control of N-channel MOSFETs
- Configurable MOSFET driver simplifies EMC design
- Supports various motor control algorithms including sensorless control
- Integrated intelligent power-saving modes and energy management
- Single-chip solution improves module reliability
Battery Management for Electric Verhicles
Solutions for Small Electric Vehicles
Powertrain System Part 1
Powertrain System Part 2
BLDC Motor Control
Brushed DC Motors
Stepper Motor Control
AC Induction Motors
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.