System-on-chip 3-phase motor control
First and foremost, auxiliary drives are highly sought after for system-on-chip 3-phase motor control. A top solution also boasts a small form factor to save valuable PCB board space – and features extremely compact electronics for high-performance 3-phase motor control.
In Infineon’s broad product portfolio, you’ll find perfect-fit products, such as our range of embedded power ICs. Choose Infineon and benefit from a simplified EMC design and a standard microcontroller core, the ARM® Cortex™ M3 – two factors you’ll find nowhere else on the market.
System-on-chip 3-phase motor control system diagram
- System-on-chip solution with integrated ARM® Cortex® M3 industry-standard microcontroller core
- Platform solution for a wide range of size- and weightoptimized motor applications
- Package with very small form factor saves PCB board space
- Integrated voltage regulator, LIN transceiver, switch input and direct control of n-channel MOSFETs
- Configurable MOSFET driver simplifies EMC design
- Supports various motor control algorithms including sensorless control
- Integrated intelligent power-saving modes and energy management
- Single-chip solution improves module reliability