At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Start||Jul 01, 2017|
- perform controlling and analysis of R&D projects
- support the project leaders to manage the project costs in line with budgets
- meet reporting deadlines and assure high quality standards in line with all relevant reporting/closing standards
- prepare financial forecasts, management reports and ad-hoc analyses required by the business
- participate in project work to continuously improve workflows and tools
- support the Internal Control Standard (ICS) process
- cooperate with other Infineon sites located all over the world
This position is to be filled through one of our partners. Currently we can offer a temporary contract (24 months).
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- a Business University Degree in Economics with specialisation in Finance
- 3-5 years of relevant working experience, ideally gained in the area of Finance in an international environment
- excellent Excel skills, knowledge of SAP is an asset
- fluent English and German skills (written & spoken)
- strong conceptual and analytical skills
- very good communication and presentation skills
- a high level of self-motivation
We are looking to fill this position through one of our partners. A valid Austrian work permit is a prerequisite. Our partner offers a payment of 2.671,90 EUR (gross) per month (14 times p.a.) according to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry. A higher payment is negotiable depending on your expertise and skills. Furthermore, Infineon offers additional employee benefits.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Find out what you like most about Villach and join us:
Was wir Ihnen in Villach bieten
In Österreich arbeiten fast 3.200 Menschen an vier verschiedenen Standorten.